Buying an investment property continues to be one of Australia's favourite ways to invest. An investment property should be about increasing your wealth and securing your financial future.
Just in this last month within our region of Albury/Wodonga, we have noticed a substantial increase of investors heading down this way checking out our market, and purchasing multiple properties.
What is attractive to the investor are as follows:
- comparing the property for sale price to an estimated rental amount that can achieve over the 6% yield.
- that the property offers the wants of tenants ie: shedding, yard, two bathrooms etc.
- does the property offer an appropriate land size for future developments.
- the property presents well and and little to no comsmetic work is required.
- property for sale is currently tenanted, therefore achieving immediate income.
With the changes to stamp duty, and interest rates staying on hold, we will continue to see an influx of investors coming to regional towns, as investing is affordable here and can achieve decent returns.
For more information, please contact us at KS property.