Wondering why your not getting approved for a property? Are you listed on a bad tenancy database?
Here are some tips on how to improve your application being successful:
1. Come prepared to the inspection with a completed application form ready to hand over to the agent/landlord
2. Present yourself as clean and tidy for the inspection
3. Show up on time to the appointment
4. Ensure your application is neat and clean, doesn't have coffee stains, is not scrunched up/ripped and even doesn't smell of smoke
5. Be patient in regards to your application processing time
Best of luck!